I made this page as a part of the godigitalscrapbooking.com "Word Art" challenge. All I had to do for the challenge was make a layout with that word art phrase at the top left. I had a lot of fun with it. Thank you Amber (noreimerreason.com) for your template #35 and your "Not Quite Spring" kit!

I made this page for Amber's (Noreimerreason) multiple photo layout challenge. Thanks to her once again for her template #36 and some of the papers. The other papers are from Shabby Princess's Promise collection.

I made this page for fun and because I found a disc with a lot of my long-lost pictures on it. Also because I already had one page for this event and this will go nicely with that. Thank you once again Amber for your template #33

3 comments:
The first page there...with cindy and me, is meant to have stripes on the left side of the stitchin...I must have saved it as a jpg before I added them...
Karen, these are great! I really like them and the Best Buddies page is really special and sweet. :)
i love the best buddy page! Made me smile big!! :) LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment